This guitar is build from the best parts and woods and comes with a case.
- Body : great piece of swamp ash
- Neck : quarterly sawn maple neck - looks and feels great. The neck is not bolted on (like a regular Tele), but glued - therefore the guitar has a better sustain than you might expect. It has a compound radius from 12 to 20 inch, and the neck profile is between D and C.
- Pick-ups : Joe Barden mini humbuckers.
- Tuners : Schaller mini's, Lock-systeem.
- Bridge : ABM.
- Electronics : well shielded, noiseless as can be
- Color : Marine blue with purple glow
- The guitar has a great sound, more output and fuller tone than a regular Tele. The neck is great.