- Top Material: Solid A+ Sitka spruce with FST2M forward-shifted, scalloped X bracing
- Weight (lb): 4.7
- Scale Length (mm): 648
- Available Finish: Sunburst gloss front, Natural back, sides and satin neck gloss (as reviewed)
- Bridge: Bi-level rosewood with compensated bone saddle
- Country of OriginChina
- Weight (kg): 2.14
- Fingerboard Material: Bound Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 19
- Scale Length (Inches):25.5
- Sides Material: Laminate acacia
- Back Material: Laminate acacia
- Neck Material: Mahogany
Alvarez celebrates a big birthday this year: 50 years of producing instruments played by a diverse range of players, from Joe Bonamassa to Jerry Garcia and Ani DiFranco. The brand's USA parent company is St Louis Music, but for the most part its instruments are manufactured in China.
Here, we have a lower priced, vintage-flavoured acoustic 12-fret guitar from the Artist range: a slope shoulder dreadnought that celebrates Alvarez's 50th year.